Wednesday 18 November 2015


ABOUT ME!

November 18,2015

I'm going to start my blog off with a quote I feel really represents me!

"You never know how strong you are..
until being strong is the only choice you have."

     My name is Kinga Casson and I'm a twenty two year old mother who has had a kidney transplant. Life for me has been far from easy but the one and only reason now I keep on going is my son Jack. Jack is two and a half and a ball full of energy I tell you!
    We live on Manitoulin Island which has a population of 13,000 people. Over the next little while I'm going to slowly start blogging my life away from the beginning.. I hope you enjoy and would love any feedback or topic ideas you'd like me to write about!


This is a picture of Jack and I.



No comments:

Post a Comment